I'm not sure if this is technically a bargain because it's an unknown product, and I am not 100% sure if the ebay codes are targeted or not - BANK10 worked for me. I took a punt on one because the specs are great for the price.
This is a Korean Gaming Monitor sold by a reputable seller (dream-seller) on ebay.
* 27" QHD (2560x1440) VA Panel Monitor
* 144 Hz Refresh
* 6ms response time
* 300-350 cd/m brightness (Depends where you look on the internet)
* Crappy stand but does come with VESA mounting
* Picture in Picture/Picture By Picture
* 0-3 dead pixels for the 'perfect' / 'may have' dead pixels for the non 'perfect'
I have been looking for a monitor for a while and decided to take the leap on this, for the price if it does what it says on the box it is a bargain from a reputable seller. Here's an excitable Korean dude unboxing and quickly showing the monitor - no english
Note: there is also the regular/non'perfect' model for $359.90 before discount, so you could possibly even get that for $340 USD or better prior to the 10% off making it approx $390 AUD after the 10% off.