Hi Fellow OZ Bargainers,
I need your help to decide which outdoor cameras I should install in my place and suggestions on where to install them.
I'm not up to date with this type of tech.
Requirements from cameras,
- To be rechargeable on wireless or long lasting battery
- Easy to install (not a handy person)
- Night vision (camera to record well on low light)
- Mobile notification (app)
- As per the attached layout, I think I'd need cameras with different sensor's lengths (distance for the sensor to start recording)
Also, where would you install them?
I live in a corner, is it legal to have cameras in my place that might record people walking on the sidewalk?
1 floor house, with a park at the front, on NBN (if it matters).
Ideally, willing to spend up to $1200 but flexible. Hopefully on sale due to EOFY sales.
Please give me ideas!