Sign up or renew for 12 months membership before July 1 at the reduced rate of $110, down from $165, plus $30 joining fee for new members. This is tax deductible if you work in the IT industry.
Why join ITPA? ITPA is a non-profit organisation established to advance the understanding of ICT matters within the community, corporate and government sectors in Australia. Our member services include:
- Discounts including on tax returns, purchases at AusPCMarket, coffee beans, and Dimension Data training (the discount on just one course can easily amount to more than you pay in membership)
- One of the best local forums for your IT questions, ask and you'll receive quick and helpful responses from other members
- Portable IPv6 allocation - IP addreses you can take with you if you change ISP
- Public comment on issues relevant to the IT Industry, ITPA and its members, eg calling out Bill Morrow for his claims about gamers on the NBN
- Recognition of ongoing professional development through our Certified Practicing Member program.