$20 Cashback (as EFTPOS Card) on Any 5L Valvoline Synpower Purchase @ Valvoline
Last edited 18/02/2019 - 11:19 by 1 other user
Buy 5l Valvoline Synpower from any store and receive a $20 cash back.
They send a card out.
All you need is a receipt.
For unknown reasons, Valvoline Promotions hide the terms & conditions in the last step of the offer redemption. I have included the full T&C here so you don't have to submit a dummy claim just to see them.
Also note the contradictory offer dates. Purchase by 2 May 2019 but claim by 1 May 2019. Time machine may be required.
SYNPOWER $20 CASH BACK OFFER
How to Claim a cashback
Individuals must purchase any 5 Litre bottle of Valvoline SynPower engine oil between 2.01.19 and 2.05.19.
Visit Valvoline Promotions, go to the “RECEIVE $20 CASHBACK ON ANY 5L VALVOLINE SYNPOWER PURCHASE” tile, follow the prompts, and input the requested details.
Claimants must upload a scanned copy or photo of their purchase receipt in the required field (file size must not exceed 1MB) and submit the fully completed online registration form by 11:59pm AESDST by Wednesday 1st May 2019.
Valid $20 Cashback claims will be paid by eftpos gift card to the mail address provided by the claimant in the online claim form.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Information on how to claim and information in relation to this offer form part of these Terms & Conditions. Submitting a claim is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- Offer is only available to Australian residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim.
- Cash back is only valid on purchases within Australia for the following Valvoline 5 Litre SynPower Engine Oils:
- SynPower 0W-20
- SynPower 0W-40
- SynPower 5W-30
- SynPower 5W-40
- SynPower FE-5W-30
- SynPower MST 5W-30
- SynPower MST 5W-40
- SynPower XL-III 5W-30
- SynPower ENV C1 5W-30
- SynPower MST C4 5W-30
- SynPower DT C2 0W-30
- SynPower ENV C2 0W-30
- SynPower 10W-50
- SynPower CVT Fluid
- VR1 Racing 10W-40
- Cashback offer is open to personal shoppers only – it is not open to the trade (workshops, franchisees, dealers or commercial businesses). Cashback offer is valid on retail purchases between 2.01.19 and 2.05.19.
- To claim, consumers must purchase any valid (listed in clause 3) Valvoline 5L SynPower engine oil during the Promotional Period.
- Payment will be made via redemption to address provided by claimant as eftpos gift card/s.
- The claimant must fill out their details in the online registration form. Once all details are filled in, claimants must:
Visit Valvoline Promotions, go to the “RECEIVE $20 CASHBACK ON ANY 5L VALVOLINE SYNPOWER PURCHASE” tile, follow the prompts, and input the requested details. Claimants must upload a scanned copy or photo of their purchase receipt in the required field (file size must not exceed 1MB) and submit the fully completed online registration form by 11:59pm AESDST by Wednesday 1st May 2019. The receipt can only be used for a single (1) claim, but can be used for multiple purchases in a single transaction to a maximum of three (3) claims.
- Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s claims and forfeiture of any right to an offer.
- The value of the cash back is AUD $20.00 per valid 5L bottle. For example, if three (3) bottles are purchased during the promotion period, then the cashback claim would equal $60. Any costs incurred in entering the promotion to submit the claim will be the responsibility of the claimant and will not be added to the refund.
- More than one (1) cash back claim is permitted per household and per receipt, up to a maximum of three (3) entries per household. That is, multiple entries are permitted. One (1) entry per purchase receipt will only be accepted.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any lost, stolen, damaged, late or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any delivery service or equipment. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Claims received after 11:59pm AEDST Wednesday 1st May 2019 will not be accepted.
- Claimants will only be notified if there is an issue with their submission. Please allow up to six (6) weeks for delivery of eftpos gift cards to the nominated address as provided by the claimant on the online claim form.
- All claims are subject to verification check by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of all claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be invalid.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or cash back that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in offer value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of the offer.
- Rewards Come True (a member of iGoDirect group) and Charlie Smith Pty Ltd, will be conducting the fulfilment of eftpos gift cards on behalf of The Promoter. Rewards Come True, iGoDirect Group P/L, 41 Stubbs Street, Kensington VIC 3031, ph: 03 83836004, ABN 17 110 897 320. Charlie Smith Pty Ltd, Suite 214, 117 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100.
- In these Terms and Conditions, “Card” and “Cards” means the Gift card, issued by iGODirect on behalf of The Promoter, referred to as “the issuer”. “You” and “Your” means the person who has received the Card.
- By accepting and using your Gift Card, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Card is not a credit card; it is a prepaid stored value card. The Promoter reserves the right to issue or refuse to issue or cancel a Card at our discretion.
- Card Access: The Card is a gift card that can be used at hundreds of thousands of locations, anywhere EFTPOS cards are accepted at point-of-sale.
- Card Limitations: You must have sufficient, available funds to pay for all Card transactions at merchants. If the purchase amount is greater than the available funds, the difference may be paid for with cash, cheque, and credit or debit card, subject to the policy of the merchant. If the merchant attempts to process the Card for more than the available funds, the transaction will be declined and a transaction attempt fee maybe applied. You may confirm your available balance 24 hours a day, seven days a week by visiting the Rewards Come True website and clicking on the Check Your Balance button at the top of the page and following the prompts or by phoning 1800 446 347 (between 9am and 5pm AEST/AEDST Monday to Friday – excluding public holidays). You may only use your Card in the manner and for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions. Your Card may not be used for illegal transactions or for any type of pre-authorised transaction such as recurring monthly payments, dues or fees. Your card can only be used wherever eftpos is accepted right across Australia. Your card can not be used outside of Australia.
- Important things you need to know about using your Card:
- You MUST activate your Card before use, either online at www.activ8card.com.au or by phoning 1800 446 347.
- If your Card does not have enough funds to pay for the amount of a transaction, your transaction will be declined.
- When making a purchase greater than the face value of the card, alert the cashier to use the following payment method:
- Utilise other form of payment to cover amount greater than what is available on the Card.
- Advise the Cashier to use remaining balance on the Card as the second form of payment.
Please note: The merchant may choose not to accept this method. In this case, you must check with the merchant if and how you can make a purchase that exceeds the available balance by paying for the difference using other means.
- Documentation of Transactions: At the time of purchase, you will receive a receipt for the transaction. Retain the receipt for your records. You will also have access to your balance and transaction history, which is accessible online – click the “Check Your Balance” button at the top of the page and follow the prompts to do so.
- Disputes with Merchants: You agree to make a good faith effort to settle all disputes about purchases you make using your Card with the merchant who accepted the Card.
- Disclaimer of Liability: In providing the Card service to you, The Promoter and Rewards Come True disclaim any duty or responsibility other than those expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions: The issuer is not liable expressly for the following:
- If through no fault of ours, the cardholder does not have enough money on the Card to cover the transaction; or
- If the transaction exceeds the cardholder’s available funds; or
- If the terminal or system was not working properly; or
- If circumstances beyond our control (such as flood or fire or other natural disaster) prevent the transaction, despite reasonable precautions that we may have taken; or
- If there are other exceptions stated in these Terms and Conditions or provided by law.
- Expiration: Your Card expires on the expiration date that appears on the back of the Card, except where prohibited by law. After the Card has expired, it is no longer valid: All transactions will be declined and any remaining balance is forfeited.
- Termination: The Card shall remain The Promoter’s property; we may, at any time and without prior notice, cancel your Card and have you return it to us; Termination of the Card will not affect prior transactions or obligations existing at the time of termination. Upon termination, we will waiver the remaining balance.
- Amendment: The Promoter or Rewards Come True may amend these Terms and Conditions by emailing a notice to you at your last email address on our records at least 21 days prior to the effective date of any amendment that results in an increased fee or charge, an increase in your liability, a reduction in Card services, or stricter transaction limitations.
- Assignment: You may not transfer or assign your Card rights to any other person. The Promoter may assign our obligations to you under these Terms and Conditions without your consent or notice to you.
- Severability/No Waiver: If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Our failure to enforce the strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions, the Card and all transactions hereunder are subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and the financial services Acts rules and regulations.
- Notice of Errors: If you think a receipt is wrong or you have a question concerning a Card transaction, call the Rewards Come True Card Services Number 1800 446 347, or visit online as soon as you can. They must hear from you no later than 15 days after the transaction date and you must provide the following information: a) your name and Card number; b) a description of the error or the transaction you are unsure about, and an explanation as to why you believe it is an error or why you need more information c) the dollar amount of the suspected error: If you tell them verbally, they may require that you send your complaint or question in writing within 10 business days.
- Important Notes:
- Any residual value on the Card after expiry will not be refunded to the cardholder or card purchaser.
- Please keep your Card secure. If the card is stolen it may not be replaced and your funds may be forfeited.
- In the event your card is lost or stolen, please report it to Card Services on 1800 446 347 as soon as possible. Cards will only be replaced at The Promoter’s discretion where there are remaining funds available and you can appropriately identify yourself as the card owner. If approved for replacement, fees will apply and the same card expiry will be applied to the new card.
- The Card is received with instructions explaining how it is activated, how it is used and its expiry date.
- Whilst the Card functions at any EFTPOS terminal, there may be instances where retailers decline to accept the Card as they may impose their own restrictions on the use of the card, such as minimum payment amounts.
- Change will not be given by merchants for purchases using the card.
- The promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without notice.
The Promoter is Valvoline (Australia) Pty Ltd, ABN 86 000 446 855, Suite 603, Level 6, 2 Burbank Place, Baulkham Hills, NSW, 2153. Telephone: 02 8603 2300.