10% off Pre-Paid Hotels Using Westpac Card (Stay Dates before 31/12/2019, No Hotel Exclusions) @ Expedia
Last edited 25/03/2019 - 10:24 by 2 other users
Not as good as the 11%/12% Mastercard/Amex promo but this one looks like it doesn't have any hotel exclusions. So its better than nothing if you prefer to book those hotels!
A - KEY POINTS
Qualifying Bookings: This coupon code discount (“Coupon code”) applies only to stand-alone hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product or offering such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) of a participating hotel made online on the Westpac Expedia site that are prepaid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the Terms and Conditions below). In order to utilise the Coupon code, you must make payment using a valid Westpac branded debit, credit or global currency card issued by Westpac Banking Corporation and/or its affiliates or its independent licensees in Australia (“Eligible Card”).
Coupon code value: 10% discount (“Discount”).
Redemption Period: Valid for use by 11:59pm AEST, 7 May 2019 (“Redemption Period”).
Stay Period: The stay dates must be before 31 December 2019 (inclusive) (“Stay Period”).
How to use your Coupon
- Visit the co-branded Westpac Expedia site here ("Website")
- Select a pre-paid hotel.
- During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link ”Enter Coupon code” where you can enter the Coupon code.
- Enter the Coupon code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply Coupon” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable Discount will be subtracted from the price of the hotel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
- Use an Eligible Card to pay for your hotel reservation.
- This offer applies to the first room in multi-room bookings
B - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the Coupon code may be applied to a pre-pay stand-alone hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) of a participating hotel made online through the co-branded Westpac Expedia site here.
- Eligible Cards must be used for payment to utilise the Coupon code.
- The Coupon code can only be used for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
- The Coupon code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the coupon code will only be applied against the first room in the booking.
- The Coupon code entitles you to the Discount off the price of the relevant hotel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
- The Coupon code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- The Coupon code is valid only for the Redemption Period, for stays during the Stay Period, when booked on the Website here only, and not on any other Expedia sites or apps.
- Usual Expedia booking terms and conditions apply (see www.expedia.com.au/p/support/terms) and all bookings are subject to availability.
- Only one Coupon code per transaction may be used.
- The Coupon code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers.
- The Coupon code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The coupon code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the coupon code discount. The coupon code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
- The Coupon code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of Australia aged 18 years and over.
- The Coupon code may not be used by employees of Expedia group companies or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners. For the avoidance of doubt, this offer is open to Westpac employees.
Improper use of the Coupon code by you including, but not limited to, publication or selling of the Coupon code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the Coupon codes use, and may constitute fraud.
- This Coupon code may not be transferred or sold. Coupon codes obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
- If Expedia becomes aware, or has reason to suspect (in Expedia's reasonable opinion), that a customer: (a) made multiple bookings on the Website using the Coupon code with a view to re-selling any accommodation; or (b) otherwise engaged in conduct which impacts on the fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer, Expedia may, in its absolute discretion, cancel all bookings made by the customer using the Coupon without giving any reasons thereon.
- For avoidance of doubt, this Coupon code can only be used by a customer making a booking directly on the Westpac Expedia site, not on any other Expedia website or app, and cannot be used through or by a third party travel agent or intermediary.
- Expedia reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer, and to cancel any bookings made where the Coupon code was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
- This offer is from Expedia, Inc (“Expedia”).
- Terms and conditions of this Coupon code are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Expedia. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
Thanks to CASHONLY you will likely need to click the link from the Online Banking portal here