expired Voigtlander 17.5mm F0.95 Nokton MFT Mirrorless Camera Lens $1238 Delivered (Save $257) + $68 Store Credit @ SOS
Last edited 26/03/2019 - 15:05 by 1 other user
1 Day Deal + Exclusive OzBargain Benefits!
We're well into the Mirrorless revolution, and perhaps that's why this stunning Voigtlander 17.5mm f0.95 Nokton lens has seen more demand than ever before. If you're behind the camera, and seek the drama and romance of great cinema, this Voigtlander lens is quite likely what you've been looking for, having ignited the hearts and minds of photographers and videographers the world over. Take your photography and videography to the next level, and achieve the cinematic style results you've been craving. The Voigtlander 17.5mm f0.95 Nokton MFT Lens is the subject of glowing reviews and numerous gorgeous videos from some of the world's leading creatives, and amateurs who can now also look just as good! Panasonic's GH5S and Black Magic's PCC 4K have made it even more popular. Selling Out Soon (Australia) is delighted to provide creatives with such a beautifully crafted Voigtlander camera lens with which to do your best work. What can you can create with it?
"Absolutely perfect for the exciting new Panasonic DC-GH-5S and Black Magic's revolutionary new Pocket Cinema Camera 4K with an MFT mount!" - Photo Review
LOWEST PRICE VOIGTLANDER DEAL IN WORLD
- One Day Deal
- Authorised Australian Dealer
- Brand New Official Aussie Stock
- EXTENDED OZ WARRANTY — Get Triple (3x) Official Voigtlander Warranty — a full 3 years
- Hard to find brand new, due to worldwide demand. Factory will not produce more units until end May.
- Save $325 off the non-discounted price (when paid in Australian Funds) This comprises $257 using your exclusive OzBargain code, and and extra $68 in store credit from Selling Out Soon = total $325 saving
- Selling Out Soon brings OzBargainers a significantly lower price than even the most powerful photographic stores in the world B&H and Adorama if you can get them to ship here, plus the shipping charges, the third party fees (if any) plus GST, plus waiting.
Please remember: If you order quickly enough, you'll qualify for our Selling Out Soon Earlybird Bonus, and we'll give you INSURED COURIER DELIVERY for free :)
BONUS OZBARGAIN EXCLUSIVE STORE CREDIT
- Get a bonus $68 Extra Store Credit Exclusive to Ozbargain (when paid from Paypal balance, or with Australian linked account, or Australian issued credit cards) OR bonus $20.88 Extra Store Credit when paid in foreign funds (non-Australian issued cards)
- Store credit can be used on any item, at any time, and will provided as an exclusive single-use Coupon Code.
EARLYBIRD BONUS FREE INSURED COURIER DELIVERY
- Free INSURED COURIER DELIVERY for orders before 2pm AEST Wednesday March 27th, 2019
- Free Standard Delivery after 2pm AEST Wed
- Verifiable Australian delivery addresses only (No PO Boxes please, as Courier requires street address. Business addresses are preferred)
- One unit only per household
- While stocks last (no rainchecks are available)
REVIEWS: (see the deal for more reviews)
This lens lives on my camera.
"I had many M43 lenses before buying the 17.5mm Voigtlander. On the normal end I had the 25mm Panasonic which I used a lot, the 20mm Panasonic and 14m Panasonic, which I rarely used, and the kit 12-50 Olympus which I never used. I bought the Voigtlander 25mm because I saw it second hand at a good price and decided to try it out. It was so much better than the PanaLeica that I decided to also try the 17.5mm. I bought it at Adorama in the second hand store, and since then the 17.5mm has been on my OMD around 90% of the time. It is not small, it is not light, which are the two reasons I went from DSLR to m43. And there is no autofocus, and you have to manually select your aperture. And it's not weather sealed. Those are all the negative aspects. The image quality is unbelievable, it gives the images a look that makes them pop. When I take images with my Panasonic/Olympus lenses, I have to play with them a little in Lightroom. A little S-curve, a bump in the saturation or whatever. With the images I take with the Voigtlander lenses this is already done, the images straight off the camera look exceptional. Wide open, the image can be 'glowy' in the center and downright soft at the edges. This is most notable at the near-focus limit, which is close enough to the lens to allow almost macro shots. Stopping the lens down to 1.4 removes this glowy character and gives a very sharp image center, and acceptable edges. It never approaches the sharpness of, say, the Olympus 75mm, but that is a pretty high bar and it's definitely able to hold its own compared to most other lenses. Apart from the fantastic IQ the build quality is sublime, it feels like a finely machined Swiss engineering tool. The weight is just about OK on the OMD, I can imagine it would be very front heavy on lighter m43 cameras. There is a distance scale that makes shooting from the hip without using the EVF very possible, great for candid street shooting. The bottom line is that this lens costs a lot, and requires careful manual focusing which some people may not have the inclination or patience for. If you don't mind the manual aspect, I can only recommend this lens. It's such a fun, useable and attractive piece of gear that after 6 months with it I think it may be one of the best value for money pieces of photographic gear I have ever bought."
Voigtlander 17.5 F.95 is a Homerun!
"If you enjoy low light capable equipment and speed, this is the lens for you. It allows for tremendous depth of field control. This lens is quality built and is a solid chunk of glass surrounded by an all metal housing. You feel the quality when you handle this lens. The weight is noticeable on a smaller MFT body, but slap it on the Olympus O-MD E-M1 or similar body and it actually feels great. Smooth focus along with half and full aperture stops. There is also a silent smooth aperture setting for movies. Great lens!! Feels like you are using a Leica. Suburb pictures even wide open. You can't go wrong here. This is a must have in your MFT kit."
Great lens for the BMCC or any MFT camera
By Two B.
"We've bought this lens and it's 25mm brother/sister. I've really enjoyed using this lens over the last few weekends on our BMCC cameras. Perfectly sharp when stopped down a little bit, and this one and the 25mm have an awesome ethereal feel when wide open and shooting at a macro level. They've paired well with our MFT BMCCs, I don't have any other lenses at the moment to compare sharpness or contrast with just yet. I know they do well when compared with the SLR Magic lenses too. We're glad we bought this 17.5mm though, it gives us a roughly 35mm field of view on our cinema camera. We've fallen in love with the MFT system because of this lens!"
- Reviews courtesy of Adorama
What Verified Buyers Say About Selling Out Soon
Official Voigtlander Australia Dealer
Selling Out Soon is Australia's sole authorised online-only dealer for Voigtlander, and your Extended (3 Year) Warranty is from Sydney, Australia, not overseas.
Thank you for allowing us to be a part of the Ozbargain community.