expired $2 Brokerage for Trades up to $1,000 on 7 Selected ETFs @ Commsec Pocket
Last edited 19/08/2019 - 22:26 by 2 other users
When you trade through the Commsec Pocket app, you’ll pay $2 each time you invest or sell up to $1,000.
Trades over $1,000 are charged at 0.20% of the trade value. For example, a $1,100 trade will cost you $2.20 ($1,100 x 0.20%)
Seems to be CHESS sponsored from with I'm reading.
Cons: Limited ETFs selection.
ETFs Available On Commsec Pocket:
- IOZ iShares Core S&P/ASX 200 ETF
- IOO iShares Global 100 ETF
- IEM iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF
- SYI SPDR MSCI Australia Select High Dividend Yield Fund
- NDQ BetaShares NASDAQ 100 ETF
- ETHI BetaShares Global Sustainability Leaders ETF
- IXJ iShares Global Healthcare ETF
Use Commsec Pocket for trades < $4750
Use Selfwealth for trades > $4750