Disclaimer: I work for eko energy.
The Victorian Government (Solar Victoria) has defined a list of postcodes that are eligible for the battery rebate of up to $4,838. For more info - https://www.solar.vic.gov.au/solar-battery-rebate. To be eligible for this rebate 2 of the main criteria are:
- You already have solar PV panels installed with a capacity equal to or greater than 5kW
- Sits within a targeted postcode, as identified by Solar Victoria
3048 3038 3059 3064 3106 3752
3754 3212 3217 3218 3226 3228
3024 3351 3377 3467 3936 3939
3941 3942 3943 3944 3977 3978
If after checking the full eligibility criteria listed on https://www.solar.vic.gov.au/solar-battery-rebate and you believe you are eligible, eko energy are offering a Tier 1, Clean Energy Council (CEC) Approved 4.8kWh battery comprising:
• 5kW Redback Smart Hybrid Inverter with 10 Year Warranty - https://redbacktech.com/homeowner-small-business/
• 4.8kWh PylonTech Battery that stores excess solar power not used during the day to use at night & provides backup power in case of a blackout. Comes with a 7^ Year Warranty - http://www.pylontech.com.cn/about.aspx
• Starting Price From $3,799*
Battery Storage is expandable to take up to 11.8kWh.
You can also take advantage of EnergyAustralia's PowerResponse - Virtual Power Plant (VPP) Program, where you get a $1000 credit on your bill once your Redback system is fitted and sign up with EnergyAustralia for your electricity. Plus EnergyAustralia will credit you a further $20 per PowerResponse event (minimum of 6 events to a max. of 20 events per year) - More info - https://www.energyaustralia.com.au/home/help-and-support/faq...
CommonWealth bank are also offering a $500 cashback. More details here - https://www.commbank.com.au/latest/green-home-loans.html
*This offer is inclusive of the means-tested Victorian Governments battery rebate of up to $4,838. You can bring this price down further to effectively $2,179 if you take up EnergyAustralia's PowerResponse program detailed above along with CBA's $500 cashback.
^Standard PylonTech Battery Warranty is 5 Years, when registered you get an additional 2 Years, totalling 7 Years.
For reviews of eko energy - https://www.solarquotes.com.au/installer-review/eko-energy/
For more info or any questions feel free to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or to discuss your interest in a battery solution, feel free to book in a convenient time here - https://info.ekoenergy.co/meetings/kez-hassan1