Delonghi's competitor to the Breville Barista range. Has some convenient features (integrated tamping, newb steam wand) but true coffee snobs will swear by their Breville machines.
I got it so my wife doesn't have to learn to tamp/steam when the in-laws are over.
Don't forget cashback and also:
BONUS Barista pack worth $155RRP:
- Barista Experience - the perfect combination of technology and craft, placing you fully in control of your barista experience
- Sensor Grinding Technology - delivers an optimal coffee dose for a rich and flavoursome espresso - The sensor identifies the grind setting and adjusts the process to deliver the right coffee dose
- Smart Tamping Station - consistently tamps at the right pressure to achieve perfect results in cup - Ensures a mess-free operation, as grinding and tamping are done inside the Smart Tamping Station
- Active Temperature Control - maintains a precise and stable water temperature during the brewing process to guarantee a well-balanced espresso extraction
- Advanced Latte Milk System - easy and fast milk foam; FLAT for hot milk or FOAM for milk froth; with dedicated heating system there is no waiting time between brewing coffee and milk preparation
- Create any coffee recipe - Designed for versatility, features 3 pre-set recipes; you can personalise beverage length, add steamed or frothed milk, creating any coffee recipe – your choice, your taste