Up to $100 in Ad Credit Matched @ Google Ads
Last edited 13/11/2019 - 12:01 by 1 other user
Not sure if anyone here is interested in this but Google is offering a match of up to $100 in ad credit. Not as good as the $150 match posted 10 months ago, but still better than nothing, especially if you are independent business/just starting out.
† Terms and conditions for this offer:
- Offer available to customers with a billing address in Australia only. One promotional code per advertiser.
- To activate this offer: Enter the promotional code in your
account before 31 December 2019. In order to participate in this
offer, you must enter the code within 14 days of your first ad
impression being served from your first Google Ads account.
- To earn the credit: The advertising costs you accrue in this account in the 30 days following your entry of the promotional code,
excluding any applicable taxes (such as service tax), will be matched
with an advertising credit in the same amount, up to a maximum value
- Once 2 and 3 are completed, the credit will typically be applied within 5 days to the Billing Summary of your account.
- Credits apply to future advertising costs only. Credits cannot be applied to costs accrued before the code was entered.
- You won’t receive a notification once your credit is used up and any additional advertising costs will be charged to your form of
payment. If you don’t want to continue advertising, you can pause or
delete your campaigns at any time.
- Your account must be successfully billed by Google Ads and remain in good standing in order to qualify for the promotional credit.
- Full terms and conditions can be found here: Terms and Conditions.