Disclaimer: I work for www.ekoenergy.co
Get a 6.4kW solar system fully installed from $4,689 ($2,464 upfront + $2225 Vic Gov interest Free Loan) after $2225 Vic Gov rebate.
- Sunpower 320W P19-320-RES Solar Panels (Combined 25-year Product & 25-year Performance Warranty)
- Solis 5kW Inverter (Top 6 PV inverter supplier globally with a 10-year warranty)
- Option to upgrade to European Fronius Inverter here - https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/496938
Book in a no-obligation telephone consultation to discuss here - https://info.ekoenergy.co/meetings/kez-hassan1
We highly recommend you register for updates on the Victorian Governments Solar Homes Program by heading to https://www.solar.vic.gov.au/subscribe and their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SolarVictoriaAU/
Why eko energy;
- Originally established in 2007, we have installed over 8,350 systems across Australia.
- Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailer.
- Australian backed warranties on our entire Tier 1 product range.
- Preferred installer to over 20 councils residents via our solar bulk buy programs.
- Highly ranked by independent customer reviews & testimonials dating back to 2010.
- Strong financial backing from electricity retailer EnergyAustralia who has a 49% stake in our parent company Echo Group (Energy Division).
10 reasons why Victorians should invest in a Solar/Battery system before Christmas 2019 - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/victorians-investing-solar-ba...
*Inclusive of the maximum $2,225 Victorian Government Rebate & $2,225 interest-free loan from www.solar.vic.gov.au subject to meeting Solar Victoria's eligibility criteria and approval. Based on a single storey, tin roof, no splits, suitable switchboard & single-phase power.