[PC] Steam - Castle Crashers/Moon Hunters/Salt & Sanctuary - $4.30/$4.30/$6.48 AUD - Steam
Some pretty good deals in the current Steam Sale.
Castle Crashers is rated 96% positive!
Moon Hunters is rated at 79% positive: https://store.steampowered.com/app/320040/Moon_Hunters/
Salt & Sanctuary is rated at 91% positive: https://store.steampowered.com/app/283640/Salt_and_Sanctuary...
From the website: Castle Crashers:
Hack, slash, and smash your way to victory in this newly updated edition of the insanely popular 2D arcade adventure from The Behemoth! Up to four friends can play locally or online and save your princess, defend your kingdom, and crash some castles!
With the new Barbarian Makeover Update, Castle Crashers now delivers uncapped framerate and a new Ultra texture quality mode. We even built a new, fast-paced multiplayer minigame just for you and your friends!
- (NEW!) Back Off Barbarian mini game: Jump and hop across the level to avoid the enemies!
- Unlock more than 25 characters and over 40 weapons!
- Intuitive combo and magic system: Unlock an arsenal of new attacks as your character progresses through the game.
- Level up your character and adjust Strength, Magic, Defense, and Agility.
- Adorable animal orbs are your companions. Each adds different abilities to aid you on your journey.
- Arena mode: Battle other players in free-for-all or team matches!
- Insane Mode: Test your skills in the ultimate campaign challenge
- Necromantic Pack (includes Necromancer and Cult Minion characters)
- King Pack (includes The King and Open-Faced Gray Knight)
- Also includes: Alien Hominid playable character
A new optional texture quality setting located in the Game Settings Menu. Once the game has been updated, this mode will not be on by default. Players must go to the Game Settings menu and manually toggle it on. Please note, this setting will not perform the same on all systems. It is intended for use on high spec gaming systems and requires a 64-bit OS. So use at your own risk!
From the website: Moon Hunters:
Create your own legend in a 1 to 4 player co-operative personality test! Explore a mystical Mesopotamian-inspired world that's different every time you play.
The Steam version includes the free expansion, Eternal Echoes, with a new snowy tribe, seventh character class, and a new constellation meta-game system, complete with a final boss and endless arena mode.
When the moon does not rise over Issaria, monsters to infest the land and cause chaos. You must set out alone or with the other chosen children of the Moon to solve the mystery and restore balance. You have only 5 days before King Mardokh and the Sun Cultists declare war.
Multiple playthroughs uncover characters, conflicts, and decisions. Each of the five tribes responds differently to the crisis and looks for different qualities in their heroes.
Every action and choice you make contributes to your legend as a constellation in the night sky. Future generations will build upon the mythology you create. How will you be remembered?
Build your mythology: Your actions and decisions grow into your reputation, changing how the world reacts to and remembers you.
A mystical journey: Different locations and landmarks each have their own potential to help or hinder adventurers.
Revive your old heroes: Honor your past heroes, and test their strength against the new final boss or endless arena
Online or local co-op: Playing alone is fine, but team up with others to overcome the hardest challenges!
Great for parties: Each playthrough is less than an hour, allowing people to play together in one sitting.
Different every time: With a randomly generated world and adventure levels, with different upgrades at each vendor, there's always something new to find.
Familiars: Find various animal companions to help you on your journey.
Seven unique character classes offer a variety of gameplay styles:
- Spellblade: dodge and weave with quick melee attacks
- Witch: heavy thrusts and a blood beam keeps enemies at bay
- Ritualist: dual-stick shooting and enemy manipulation
- Druid: shape-shifting into wolf form
- Sun Cultist: high damage, but friendly fire (literally)
- Songweaver: support through creative use of melodies
- Snowdancer: high mobility and freezing damage
From the website: Salt & Sanctuary:
A doomed sailor is shipwrecked on an uncharted island. In fog-shrouded valleys, where grinning, mossy corpses cling to rusted arms, shambling figures begin to stir. Beneath crumbling, salt-worn structures, labyrinthine passageways lead to unspeakable evil, long forgotten by man.
Salt and Sanctuary seamlessly combines fast, brutal, and complex 2D combat with richly developed RPG mechanics. Discover, craft, and upgrade over 600 weapons, armor pieces, spells, and items as you explore a cursed realm of forgotten cities, blood-soaked dungeons, desecrated monuments, and the fallen lords they once celebrated.
From Ska Studios, the award-winning indie studio behind a long list of stylistic, visceral, and brutally executed action titles that includes The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile, The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai, and Charlie Murder, comes Salt and Sanctuary, the studio’s most ambitious title to date.