Garmin Vivosmart 4 Fitness Band $154.67 Delivered ($146.07 with eBay Plus) @ Ryda-Online eBay
Last edited 04/12/2019 - 10:13 by 1 other user
Deal links to the large size in black/midnight, the large size is only available in black. Other colours available in small size are grey/rose gold, azure blue/silver, berry/light gold and of course the black/midnight.
All colours available here
Next cheapest price is RYDA's own website at $154.6 (ends today reverting to $171.85), then Officeworks at $180. General price seems to be $199.
Genuine Australian stock with full Garmin Australia warranty.
* 24/7 heart rate monitoring with Elevate™ wrist-based1 heart rate technology
* Pulse Ox2 Sensor (estimates your body's blood oxygen saturation level)
* Fitness monitoring tools: VO2 max, Body Battery™, Energy Monitor
* All-day stress tracking
* Relaxation-based breathing timer
* Activity timers for walks, runs, strength training, yoga, pool swims
* Vibration alerts for all notifications
* Safe for swimming (5ATM) and showering
* Battery life: up to 7 days
As always decide for yourself if it is worthwhile for you - I purchased for the SpO2, sleep monitoring with SpO2 and the body battery feature. Can always get free returns with Plus if there are any issues.
Differences to the FitBit Charge 3 (closest competitor, based on my research - do your own if unsure!!!):
* FitBit is currently cheaper ($114 at officeworks)
* FitBit has pay via nfc - might be more useful to you if you don't have nfc in your phone or want to "tap" your wrist - cards are added to the fitbit app though not through google pay (you may or may not be comfortable with that)
* FitBit has more exercise modes (15 apparently?)
* FitBit doesn't have SpO2 (it may have the hardware for it but the feature is disabled and not advertised)
* FitBit doesn't have the body battery feature
Thanks to headphonejack for the Original Coupon Deal.