[VIC] Get $50 Cheque When You Use The Victorian Energy Compare Website to Compare Provider Offers (1 Per Household)


Every Victorian household can submit a claim for the Power Saving Bonus. To confirm your eligibility, you will need to meet the following criteria:

You must have a residential electricity bill and be the account holder for that bill
You must be able to receive your bonus payment via mail at the address of your energy service.
If you don’t have an electricity service, you can still claim the $50 Bonus with a gas bill. Please read the Frequently Asked Questions for further information.

Don't forget to check back with Victorian Energy Compare regularly to make sure you’re getting the best deal all year round.

Related Stores



  • Top