1st-Amendment » user profile

Member Since 13/10/2019
Last Seen 1 hour 4 min
Badges 3 1
Location Sydney

Recent Activities

> Missed the mockery did you? No, I missed any part of you long-winded month-long emotional rant where you claim to be on the side of…
26/02/2024 - 10:07
> I did precisely as you asked in the context of the discussion So link to your response that answers the question: Which one of your links…
21/02/2024 - 11:15
> Actually it isn't, Lol, Awesome rebuttal, this is the what passes for science to the climate cult. 'Is not'. 'Is too'! > No comments on…
20/02/2024 - 17:53
> Nothing is "there in black and white" It actually is, right here: https://www.ozbargain.com.au/comment/14868681/redir All you had to do…
17/02/2024 - 15:18
>Next up you need to specify what "real world observations" you're referring to Have you already forgotten the thread you are replying to?…
12/02/2024 - 17:21
> Trump had flat growth Lol... https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/gdp-gross-domestic-product > Less Americans were…
12/02/2024 - 17:15
> What you said is too complex You think that brain fart is 'complex'? Man the world must be a crazy place in your head...
10/02/2024 - 10:37
> How could you want someone like that leading a country. Because I can look past the personality flaws and focus more about policies. And…
10/02/2024 - 10:33
> What are these "open borders"? The US hasn't had an open border since the 1920s. It's rhetoric spread by Republicans, and is a bald faced…
10/02/2024 - 10:29
> Do you actually believe what you're writing or are you just ignorant? The irony.. > there's no policies he did that impacted that. Well…
10/02/2024 - 10:21
> Also no wall The wall was built decades ago. Trump merely proposed an extension of it to includes the areas that had gaps. Which part of…
10/02/2024 - 10:12
> Evidence of what? Your claims. Why can you never ever produce any evidence to support any of them? > There's plenty of evidence Yet you…
10/02/2024 - 10:05
> Sleepless night? Yet another false assumption... the pattern repeats... > I can certainly see a pattern - of repetitious, self-induced…
10/02/2024 - 09:49
Yeah it was over $4k Syd to HK when I was going there regularly 15 years ago. $5k for over double the flight length is a great price.
05/02/2024 - 02:26
> Are you Australian? Yes. And see how easy it to answer a question without trying deflecting? Now back to my question, why do you think…
05/02/2024 - 02:19
So you can't produce an actual example to support you claims... Again... Can you see the pattern yet?
05/02/2024 - 02:17
> snip another long winded emotional rant to deflect from production any actual evidence... The lady doth protest much > I argue that your…
05/02/2024 - 02:15
> Always been a sport for people not fit enough to play sport Er what? Most people who play cricket in summer play some form of football in…
01/02/2024 - 11:46
> Why do you repeatedly ask an anonymous person (or maybe not) on a deals website to "demonstrate" science? You claimed to be on the side…
01/02/2024 - 11:37
> Who's the "we" sunshine? You and me. Can you not read? We both agree that like every other Climate priest Gore, Thunberg etc Flannery is…
01/02/2024 - 11:31
> Your regular rw inanities on the website should suffice? Which ones specifically? What specifically have I said that you disagree with?…
01/02/2024 - 11:09
> Us refers to Australians So back to the square 1, why do you think that you speak for all Australians?
31/01/2024 - 03:01
Cool. You made a claim, now let's see some evidence to support it.
31/01/2024 - 02:59
> Flannery's not a climate scientist. Flannery's understanding of what climate science models were "predicting" was simply wrong. We know.…
31/01/2024 - 02:58
> Claims of what? Oh you finally worked out how a rational discussion works. Well done, I'm so proud of you. > The article I linked was…
31/01/2024 - 02:53
> and change your beliefs when there is more evidence. Can you do the same?
28/01/2024 - 09:48
> I think you've strayed way out of the original point Nope the point has been exactly the same all along. You keep using words like 'we'…
28/01/2024 - 09:35
So much effort to avoid supporting your claims with any actual evidence... Keep telling yourself you are right, that is how sCiEnCe works…
28/01/2024 - 09:29
So still no actual science or logic presented... Imagine what level you have to be to think that a rant passes for an argument of any kind.…
26/01/2024 - 13:50
> We are all the Australians that are using Ozbargain that are not... We're all not all buying lots of things on this site. The is no rule…
26/01/2024 - 13:43
Loading...