One day pass to Movieworld via Changirecommends. Single day pass normally $89 from Warnerbros.
Purchased tickets this way for the family in September (without the 9% discount), no issues using them last week. Quick and easy just print them and they are scanned at the entry gate.
For those who haven't been, IMO Movieworld is the pick of the Gold Coast theme parks, about 30 minutes from the Surfers Paradise. Last week all rides were running except for Arkham Asylum which was closed for maintenance.
More info on Movieworld here
There are a heap of other Australian attractions available at discounted prices here. Don't forget the 9% off code.
And if travelling overseas they have plenty of those too
Thanks to the original deal (now expired)
Terms and Conditions
1. Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
2. The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
3. Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
4. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
5. E-tickets are for international visitors only and cannot be purchased in Australia/New Zealand or by Australia/New Zealand passport holders