• expired

BIC Kids Magic Felt Pens Assorted 12 Pack $2.25 (Was $4.50) & More + Delivery ($0 with Prime/$39 Spend) @ Amazon AU

250

Prime members get additional 5% off at checkout. Don't forget cashback .

Stack with $2 Bonus Cashback offers below if you are buying multiple items

Shopback https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/521551 - Thanks to DB
Cashrewards https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/521572 - Thanks to TA

Abracadabra…this pack contains BIC Kids magic markers with erasable ink
You get 10 colored markers and 2 erasers to create really cool effects or erase any runaway lines
The medium nib is great for both drawing lines and filling in shapes, so they're perfect for budding artists
The durable locked-in nib means hours of coloring in comfort with the BIC Kids magic markers
The water-based ink easily cleans off most fabrics so don't worry about drawing outside the lines

Some more

https://www.amazon.com.au/stores/page/DE2B389D-C358-4E14-B7E...

Price History at C CamelCamelCamel.

Related Stores

Amazon AU
Amazon AU
Marketplace

closed Comments

  •  

    Prime get additonal 5% not 10% , so total 15% for Prime

  •  

    I do not have kids. Bought anyway.

  •  

    Got this one from previous deal. They are awesome. You need pencil case as the cardbox is not reliable