"The Good Beer Co has launched a campaign called ‘A Good Beer Always Helps’ which allows people to gift a four-pack of beer to essential services workers in Australia.
Teaming up with independent craft breweries in every state across the country (except Northern Territory), The Good Beer Co’s campaign will see four-packs of local beer delivered to workers behind the scenes and on the frontline of the COVID-19 pandemic, along with a message of support."
Essential workers include:
- our hospital and healthcare facility workers (from our pharmacists to our nurses and doctors to our admin, allied health; ward assistants and cleaners);
- our emergency services workers (our police, fire and ambos and their support teams);
- our aged care facility and home care workers;
- our school teachers and school workers;
- our supermarket workers;
- truck drivers and other essential transport logistics workers;
- hotel workers assisting people in quarantine
- child safety officers
- waste management and recycling crews, cleaning and sanitation crews; and
- other workers providing frontline services.
Please consider donating a 4-pack at the link too, all fees are being covered by Pozible.
And should go without saying, try not to abuse it - there's a limited number on offer and it should go to those who are providing a genuine service to the community. Use your best judgement.
Mod: See all Healthcare Worker deals