Just wanted to share my iOS maze game app that I launched last year. It's currently free with an optional pay what you want in-app purchase. I'm planning on making some changes an possibly putting a price on it down the track, so if you like this kind of thing, grab it while it's still free.
This app was my first venture into mobile apps and game design. My learning project if you like. I made it with the idea of it being relaxing to play while listening to podcasts and audio books on bus / train commutes.
I hope you enjoy.
PS. Sorry android crew… I just haven't got there yet.
App store description:
The book has you now!
Walk the pages of The Book Of Mazes. Can you find your way out?
The Book Of Mazes is a calm, and thoughtful first person perspective walk through a procedurally generated series of mazes.
- Simple swipe to turn control system.
- Can be played one handed.
- Mazes increase in size as you progress
- Unlock new chapters
- Collectable magic ability will view the maze from above
- Use an ethereal compass to navigate
- No frightening content or scares
- Suitable for all ages
- Original music composed by the developer