After reading all the ISP recommendations I’m finally moving to the nbn with ABB 100/20 - HFC, but may upgrade if not satisfied with speeds.
Now looking for recommendations on routers as I don’t want the stock ISP router.
- I’m not a gamer but a heavy user;
- Many connected devices & growing with kids on Netflix (Wifi mostly with Tv and a few other devices via LAN);
- Wife & I continue to WFH with constant video calls (ISO - Melb);
- Current property is a modest size home, likely to upgrade to a larger home in the near future;
- As a result I prefer to pay a littler more and future proof from a tech & range point;
- Budget is not too much of an issue however, I’m not wanting to pay more than required or for useless gimics that I won’t need.
Like most OzB I crave for a bargain!
- Happy to wait for a deal, I’ve got an old Netgear R6300 in the draw that should get me through for now.
I tried to read and watch as many reviews as possible, I find it hard to believe if they are genuine reviews with so many paid promotions and too many conflicting answers.
Turning to the OzB community which has yet to fail me!