Recieved an email this morning, looks like the $1 final value fee promo is back again. Valid for 2 weeks from when you click accept. Saved about $90 from the last offer.
If you haven't manually been sent an offer, click the link to see if you're eligible.
- $1 final value fee offers only apply to the 5 listings you list/relist, not when they actually sell. So once you click accept offer, you have to carefully pick what 5 listings you want to list/relist to take advantage of this offer, as these promos will only apply to those.
- You are only eligible for this promotion if it appears in the “Promotional offers” sections of your My eBay account.
- Pay a maximum of $1 in Final Value Fees for FIVE items you list and make available for purchase in a single category during the Promotion Period (see exclusions below).
- Final Value Fees are the selling fees charged on sale of an item, calculated as a percentage of your total sale price.
- Once you have accepted the offer, the promotion will be automatically assigned to your account and will be visible within My eBay .