Boost Mobile's New $200 Plan is now Live on their Website. For New Customers only.
Plan names are now called Boost Anytime Ultra.
- 4G on the Telstra Retail Network (Full 4G Access)
- Validity: 12 months
- 85GB data (30GB + 55GB Bonus) 55GB bonus data for Customers who activate or swap to Boost Anytime Ultra and recharge by 26 October 2020.
- Unlimited calls & texts to standard national numbers
- Unlimited Standard calls & text to 25 select destinations: Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, USA, Vietnam
- 1200 mins standard calls & text to 30 select destinations: Afghanistan, American Samoa, Brunei, Cambodia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Guam, Hungry, Iceland, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Laos, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Mongolia, Nepal, Norway, Peru, Puerto Rico, Romania, Slovak Republic, Spain, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sweden
- Stream Apple Music Data Free
Note for existing Boost customers:
- From 01 September 2020, existing Boost customers on 'Boost Anytime Plus' offer who continue to recharge their service by $10 or more in a single transaction will receive the existing benefits (Boost Anytime Plus)
- Thus, existing Boost customers (i.e. on the Boost Anytime Plus plan) may still recharge for $150 from Boost Website/App and still get the benefits of 80GB data and 12 months validity. To ensure this, you should not let your current $150 plan expire as if it does, you would be on 'no plan' and the only plans available to you then would be Boost Anytime Ultra which are the new ones available from 01 September 2020 onward. Hence, recharge on/before your last day of expiry of your current $150 plan if you wish to take it again.
Existing Boost Customers still have the following Recharge Options:
- $100 | 60GB | 6 months
- $150 | 80GB | 12 months
- $200 | 150GB | 6 months
- $300 | 240GB | 12 months