This looks to be the cheapest offer for a 128GB Phone.
Apply Promo Code CART3 at checkout to get 3% off, bringing the price down to $222.13.
Includes Band 28 (700 MHz) for Australia which is widely used by all Telcos.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 4GB/128GB Dual Sim, Onyx Black – Unlocked.
- MediaTek Helio G85 Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) with Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- Android 10, MIUI 11 with MIUI12 rolling out.
- 4GB RAM, 128GB Memory
- Dual SIM, Dual 4G with microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- 6.53 inches IPS LCD, 1080 x 2340, 395 ppi, 19.5:9 ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Rear Camera: 48.0 + 8.0 + 2.0 + 2.0 MP
- Front Camera: 13.0MP
- Video 1080p @ 30fps
- NFC (recent orders delivered by Toby Deals confirms this may be a NFC supported version)
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 5020 mAh Li-Po Non-removable battery
- Fast Charging 18W
- Benchmarks: AnTuTu: 200414 (v8), GeekBench: 1292 (v5.1)
4G LTE Bands:
- B1 (2100 MHz)
- B2 (1900 MHz)
- B3 (1800 MHz)
- B4 (1700 MHz)
- B5 (850 MHz)
- B7 (2600 MHz)
- B8 (900 MHz)
- B20 (800 MHz)
- B28 (700 MHz)
- B40 (2300 MHz)
Full Specifications on GSMArena: https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note_9-10192.php