A Xiaomi Redmi "Note 9S" 6GB/128GB phone for < $300. Seems to be a great deal.
- Apply TOBY10 at Checkout to get a flat $10 off, bringing the price down to $295 incl. GST.
- Includes Band 28 (700 MHz) for Australia which is widely used by all Telcos.
- As per news reports, the Redmi Note 9S (Global/Europe) does not have NFC.
- Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm) with Octa-core (2x2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver)
- Adreno 618 GPU
- Android 10, MIUI 11 with MIUI12 rolling out.
- 6GB RAM, 128GB Memory
- Dual SIM, Dual 4G (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), with microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~84.5% screen-to-body ratio) 1080 x 2340, 395 ppi, 19.5:9 ratio
- Resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Rear Camera: 48.0 + 8.0 + 5.0 + 2.0 MP with gyro-EIS
- Front Camera: 16.0 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06" 1.0µm
- Video 4K @ 30fps, 1080p @ 120fps, 720p @ 960fps
- No NFC
- Infrared, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM Radio, Recording
- Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- 5020 mAh Li-Po Non-removable battery
- Fast Charging 18W
4G LTE Bands:
- B1 (2100 MHz)
- B2 (1900 MHz)
- B3 (1800 MHz)
- B4 (1700 MHz)
- B5 (850 MHz)
- B7 (2600 MHz)
- B8 (900 MHz)
- B20 (800 MHz)
- B28 (700 MHz)
- B40 (2300 MHz)
Full Specifications on GSM Arena: https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note_9s-10147.php
Compare Specifications Side by Side with the Note 9 Pro at: https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=10147&idPhone...