Banggood has the Artillery® Genius 3D Printer on sale currently and it's probably cheapest this has come with delivery via AU warehouse. Most stores have this around $540-599, ebay sales earlier dropped this to $499 and there's been some deals that drop to $450. Shopback has cashback on this too.
Whilst not as community driven as the Ender 3's, the Genius does have a lot of upgrades out of the box. Keep in mind that stock, Ender is a Bowden tube and Genius is Direct Drive (what's the difference yo?) and comes with Volcano style heat block.
As always, use OctoPrint to manage your prints easily. Recommend eSun filament too.
All-in-one cartesian 3D printer with ultra-quiet stepper drivers, direct drive extruder, dual Z axis, AC heated bed, TFT touch screen. Comes with 220mm x 220mm x 250mm (L x W x H) build size made by Artillery.
- 220x220x250mm print size
- Filament run-out detection, Power failure function
- With TFT colorful touch screen, easy to operate.
- Short-range driver extruder, volcanic nozzle. Feed fluently, and support flexible filament.
- Dual z-axis design. The stability is improved under high speed movement.
- High quality accessories- ultra-quiet stepper driver, high precision magnetic limit switch, exclusive Z-axis coupler.
- Support USB/TF off-line print.
- Installation is easier and quick to install (~15mins to pull things together & calibrate)
Mods / Guides