I live in one of the western Melbourne suburbs, with the electricity bills soaring through the roof , I was planning on getting solar, when I started digging in it seems something like rocket science, will be really grateful if you can help me with the below:
- Which brand panels to get ?
- Which brand of inverter is good ?
- don't want to overboard with the capacity looking at my bills I am thinking 6.6Kwh Panels with 5.5 inverter , should I be doing it this way or get it as big as possible to maximise the backfeed to the grid ?
- can there be scenarios where the grid or the power company can say that they are full and I won't be able to sell the electricity that panels produce? if yes what are the workarounds ?
- is it always good to go with top end panels and inverter ?
- what things to lookout for while considering a quote from a seller or installer ?
- finally which are the recommended sellers & installers ?