I bought deco m5 router from ebay seller hoping I will get it today as per his listing. I have not received today and not sure if I will get this on Monday. What a are my options if I don't accept delivery and buy router from local store tomorrow. Will I get refund?
Till I fix internet I am enemy no.1 for my 3 kids…
Story: sorry for long story
My netcomm modem/router started playing up and randomly dropping wifi. Did some research on OzBargain and bought deco m5 from ebay seller paid $241 on 1st Dec morning for 4th delivery from Melbourne to NSW (Amazon was selling for $227 but delivery on 8th dec)
Sent message to seller 2nd Dec 10.30 pm to check if I am getting this by 4th. Didn't got any reply.
Sent another message yesterday afternoon to cancel my order. This time got reply can't cancel item posted 3rd dec
Got tracking update item received by aus post Melbourne 5.40pm
Whole point of buying from this seller for delivery on 4th. If he would have posted in time I would have got router today. I can see delivery is not delayed by aus post, seller himself didn't bother to post in time.
I understand items can be late, never bothered me 2 or 3 days, but this was perticularly bought keeping in mind delivery on 4th.
Now I don't want to wait couple more days and will buy router from local store tomorrow. What if I don't accept delivery Monday or Tuesday will I get refund?
Or shall accept delivery and send back(free return eBay plus)? Can late delivery be reason for returning
Or do you guys think I keep calm wait few days and not go through hassle of refund?