This is a relatively decent knife for this price (As long as you don't have high expectations of it being like a Honyaki).
I use it as a beater knife when I don't want to use my Japanese knives.
Comes with a sharpener. Bonus if you can't be bothered sharpening it on a stone and it's also cheaper than buying the knife by itself.
Scanpan Classic knives are crafted from the finest grade German stainless steel. The blade is expertly ground, honed and tested. The angle is exact, uniform from bolster to tip and the curve flawlessly tapered. With their slip resistant ergonomic handles, provide a grip of comfort, security and control. The Stage Ceramic Sharpener makes sharpening in 3 easy steps. The bluestone regenerates a dull blade, creating a smooth overall surface for which to sharpen further. The pink stone creates a finer edge preparing the surface for the final stage of sharpening using the white stone to hone the knife for everyday use. The ceramic sharpening plates create a razor-sharp edge by polishing the blade to a very fine point. This 20 cm chef's knife and sharpener set are ideal for an all-rounder.
* Finest quality German stainless steel
* Superior "Hairline Finish" taper ground cutting edge
* Hardness tested to HRC 56-57
* Genuine Danish design
* Perfectly weighted and balanced
* Ergonomic trilobal handle design
* Rounded back of knife blade for increased finger comfort
* New ergonomic bolster improves chopping grip