There seems to be a myriad of 18V/20V battery systems out there but no resources to determine their interoperability.
I'm trying to compile a list of systems to help buyers choose tools and batteries.
I've omitted the higher end systems for now because I assume they are a close silo and are designed not to be interoperable.
Corrections, additions and modifications are welcome. Let me know in the comments.
Note: The aim is not to see which system is better - because that deserves its own thread (maybe) :)
but merely to see which tools works with which battery.
- AEG 18V
- Bosch 18V
- Cordless Alliance System
- Dewalt 18V
- Hitachi/Hikoki/Metabo HPT
- Makita 18V
- Milwaukee M18
- Ozito Power X Change
- Ryobi One+
- ToolPro 18V (Supercheap)
- Workzone Xfinity Plus (Aldi)
Ozito Power X Change
- Workzone Xfinity Plus 20V (Aldi) verA
- PowerG 20V (Autobarn) verA
- Bayer 18V (Sydney Tools, unconfirmed) verB
- Baumr 20V (Kogan, unconfirmed) verB
- Greenlund 18V (Catch, unconfirmed) verB
- Certa 20V (Kogan, unconfirmed) verC?
- Matrix X-One 20V (unconfirmed) verC
- Giantz 20v (Kogan, unconfirmed) verD? (same polarity as verA)
- Rockwell 18V Shopseries (Supercheap) (unconfirmed)
Note: Same/similar form factor. Some with different polarity
- ToolPro 18V
- Worx PowerShare 20V
- Rockwell 18V Lithiumtech
- Rok 18V Green TypeB (Catch, unconfirmed)
- JCB 18V (circa 2018)
# Note: Same slots. Different notches