It has been a long wait, we are finally able to release RTX3070 build. Trying to stock in all the necessary components are exhausting. We purchase all our stock locally, from the reputable PC suppliers, not from Amazon (oversea stock/parallel import) or some weird friend’s friend’s garage, so we can make sure the stocks are original and can be warranty through the original manufacturer.
Currently there are very limited stocks on AMD Ryzen 5 5600x available, we fight really hard to get both 5800x and 5900x to be available for sale as a whole system. The RTX3070 we have for this week is from Galax, ASUS and MSI.
* CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core AM4 3.80 GHz Unlocked CPU Processor
* CPU Cooling: Thermaltake TH240 ARGB Sync Edition AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
* MAINBOARD: ASUS PRIME X570-P/CSM AM4 ATX Motherboard
* MEMORY: Thermaltake TOUGHRAM RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz Memory
* STORAGE: Crucial P2 500GB NVMe M.2 PCIe 3D NAND SSD
* GRAPHIC CARD: NVidia GeForce RTX 3070 8GB Video Card
* PSU: Deepcool DQ750-M-V2L 750W 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular Power Supply
* CASE: Thermaltake Commander G33 Tempered Glass ARGB Mid-Tower ATX Case - One 200mm ARGB fron fans and one 120mm standard rear fan are included
Price from $2596
for those who interested with iTX build of the system, we have just released a similar build with NZXT H210 iTX, please check it out:
Virco A527a NZXT iTX Gaming PC - AMD Ryzen 5 5600x & RTX3070 $2716