Mixed Inventory for V1 5MP version & V2 4K version NVR outlet deal with $135 coupon on-page.
Cameras are not included in this deal.
V1 and V2 version randomly shipped from Amazon warehouse, but here is a tip to expect which you would possibly get.
V1 5MP version: 18 units in BWU1 (Address: 23 Centenary Ave, Moorebank NSW 2170)
V2 4K version: 32 units in MEL1 (Address: 1-29 National Dr, Dandenong South VIC 3175)
You may expect a version in which inventory is located near your region and decide to purchase or not. And it got a free 30-day return policy, so don't worry about getting an unwanted one.
We offer an extra $20 refund for the V1 5MP version, which makes it $294.99 in total.
Here is how:
- Order# shows purchased within 1/18-1/24.
- A photo of the label proves that you got the V1 5MP version.
V1 version features
- Plug & Play NVR: With a single cable for each camera, you can connect IP cameras to the NVR for both power and data. The wiring process can't be simpler.
- UNFAILING 24/7 RECORDING: Pre-installed 3TB HDD for reliable 24/7 recording and monitoring. Support up to 12TB storage expansion.
- Support up to 16 cameras recording at the same time.
- Work perfectly with all Reolink PoE 4MP & 5MP cameras
- LOCAL & REMOTE ACCESS: View your security camera system locally by connecting to a monitor or a HD TV, or via free Reolink App on your mobile devices and Client on computer or a web browser remotely.
- Network Protocol: HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, P2P, UPNP, RTSP, SMTP, SSL/TLS, DNS, DDNS, NTP, FTP.
V2 version differs from V1 in the following parts:
- Labels as "hardware V2"
- Remove eSATA port, no external HDD supported
- Pre-installed 3TB HDD, support up to 8TB (4TB+4TB) internal storage expansion
- Support 4K cameras, as well as 4MP/5MP cameras