All time lowest prices for these two very highly rated games (according to ITAD).
Note that the sale for Dicey Dungeons ends 25 Feb at 5am.
Lair of the Clockwork God: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1060600/Lair_of_the_Clock...
From the website: Dicey Dungeons:
Become a giant walking dice and battle to the end of an ever-changing dungeon! Can you escape the cruel whims of Lady Luck?
In this new fast-paced deckbuilding roguelike from Terry Cavanagh (Super Hexagon, VVVVVV), Chipzel, and Marlowe Dobbe, you'll fight monsters, find better loot, and level up your heroes as you work together to take down the Goddess of Fortune, Lady Luck herself. Balance your carefully planned strategies against the unknown of a dice roll.
Play as six different characters, each with their own unique play styles and abilities.
- The Thief, who steals random enemy equipment every turn!
- The Robot, who gains dice by playing a push-your-luck blackjack game!
- The Inventor, overcome with inspiration, who must destroy their own equipment after each fight to get parts for powerful new gadgets!
Master each class and figure out which one best fits your style in this charming world filled with a growing array of twists and secrets.
Can you make it out alive? Maybe, but luck is definitely not on your side.
- Six wildly different playable classes: Warrior, Thief, Robot, Jester, Inventor and Witch.
- Dozens of enemies, ranging from Vacuum Cleaners that want to suck your blood, to creatures from Irish mythology, to suave malevolent snowmen.
- A catchy, upbeat and energetic soundtrack by Chipzel (previously, the musician from Super Hexagon).
- Beautiful and adorable artwork by Marlowe Dobbe.
- Procedurally generated for endless play-throughs.
From the website: Lair of the Clockwork God:
WHY PLAY ONLY ONE GENRE OF GAME when you could be playing two slightly different ones at the exact same time?
BEN is a die-hard, old-school LucasArts Adventure fan.
He has one foot stuck in the 90s, his feet never leave the floor, and he’s happiest collecting any old junk he can lay his hands on, in the hopes of combining it all together to solve a satisfying puzzle.
His cohort and sidekick DAN
…has aspirations to be the next big hit indie platform character. He's got everything he needs: he's hip, he's sensitive, and his nose is a different colour to the rest of his face.
LAIR OF THE CLOCKWORK GOD sees you switching between both characters and using their unique abilities together in a race-against-time effort to stop all the Apocalypses happening simultaneously, by teaching an old computer about feelings.
Solve classic point-and-click style puzzles as Ben to create unique upgrade items for Dan, so he can jump higher, run faster and blast away at everything with a shiny new gun. Then, run and jump as Dan to unlock new areas and exciting new puzzles for Ben!
If you haven't played the old Dan and Ben games (you should), or you have but can't remember what happened, there's NO NEED TO WORRY! Lair of the Clockwork God is a STANDALONE Dan and Ben Adventure, which means you need to know absolutely nothing about Ben There, Dan That! or Time Gentlemen, Please! whatsoever. None of the original plot is referenced, the characters are re-introduced expertly, etc etc. It's all good.