We have made a number of changes to the eligibility criteria in Round 3 of the Program:
- The age eligibility has been expanded to include children aged 0 – 18 years (previously 4-18).
- Applicants can now apply for one voucher per child in each of the four rounds of the Program (previously it was a limit of two vouchers per child across the four rounds of the program).
Applications for Round 3 close at 5pm on Tuesday 30 November
Starting March 1 10AM (yes the WS will probably crash) eligible families may claim up to 2 vouchers per child in different periods for listed sports and activities. Kids must be 4-18 with 100,000 vouchers being listed.
A big one will be swimming lessons that can be claimed from Jan 1 if you can get through and grab a voucher.
To apply you must be:
- the parent or legal guardian or temporary foster or kinship carer of an eligible child
- the holder of a valid Australian Government Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card with named dependants, and
- the holder of a valid Australian Government Medicare card with named dependants.