Moderators at OzBargain have decided to run yearly polls to decide the best products in popular categories that get asked repeatedly in the forum. Our aim is to have a central thread where users can vote on the items, suggest options and also change their vote throughout the year. The polls will end once the year is over.
What is the best Over-Ear BT Headphones under $400 in 2021?
Taking suggestions from last time, I've made the poll focus on Wireless headphones.
Over-ear headphones are bulkier than their in-ear or on-ear counterparts, but the benefit of having headphones sitting over, rather than on or inside your ears means they're much more comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
Some of the things you need to look out for in a pair of headphones apart from their sound quality:
- Open back or closed headphone types
- Optional detachable Wired connection cable
- Built in microphones for smartphone usage
- Boom microphone for gaming
- Whether they support being connected to a game console, such as Xbox Series and PlayStation 5
- Active Noise Cancelling features
- Sizing of the earcups and their materials (affecting comfort)
Remember: You can change your votes at anytime, and suggest more than 1 product over the course of the poll.
How do I suggest products to What Should I Buy polls?
If you have a product that you would like to suggest for the poll (that is currently not in the Poll Options), you'll need to make a top-level comment (i.e. not replying someone else's comment) and fill up "Suggestions" text box just above your comment:
Do try to make a sensible suggestion and include a brief argument as to why you would recommend the product. You can only suggest 1 product at a time.