Not sure what should be the title topic…can’t choose
I am open for discussion. Moved on because my kid is alright, but should I went further up?
Sat 24/04/21 after 5pm (A) knocked over my 17 months old. My daughter fell 90°degree backwards and knocked her head HARD on ground. (A) expressed apologetic and left. But my daughter cried so long.
(B) brought me to their manager. I understand (A) had harmless intention but left without checking on my daughter.
Manager acknowledged. Then suddenly staff Jane butt in and talk over? Kept telling me to go get medical and police report and sued them. But…I only want (A) to follow up on my kid and apologise again.
JANE is also hinting I am blocking their customer and wasting their time. Why need the teenager to apologise when the manager had already apologised? We are in fault because our kid is not tied to baby carrier and running around?
I am guessing this complaint would not have gone any further but I still like to express dissatisfaction and disappointment.
1. Jane > Work as professional but with unprofessional attitude. One of a kind. RUDE. Not the manager. Regular staff.
2. (A) apologised but still left when my daughter is screaming in pain.
3. (B) handled well in my complaint.
4. Manager should get our contact.
5. My kid wasn’t running or walking. (A) turned and bumped into her because she was rushing to finish work.
What do you think? Should I name and shame? But I know you all could guess from my profile haha.