Click Frenzy is almost over!
So to celebrate this + the fact that Bunnings GCs are back online, I've secured an exclusive for our OzB Perks members: a bonus $2 on all Super Store orders valued at $20 or more (max one bonus per user). This bonus is also eligible on gift cards from our Super Store.
This is limited to the first 2,000 redemptions.
To qualify for this offer:
- Install the ShopBack app if you haven’t already
- Click here or the "Go To Deal" link on this post from your mobile device (Try also this alternative link)
- Enrol in the OzB Perks program
- Scroll down and 'Start' the $2 Super Store challenge
- Make your purchase as usual
The regular cashback will track for your purchase instantly, and the challenge status will update shortly after. The bonus cashback will be added to your account once your regular cashback turns confirmed, which takes up to 2 weeks max, but typically this occurs after 1 week.
Here's a breakdown of some of the gift cards you could buy with this offer.
|Gift Card Brand||Value||Cashback||Price After Cashback & Bonus||Discount %|
|Swap: Celebration (Can Swap for eBay)||$20||5%||$17.00||15%|
By enrolling in the OzB perks program, you will receive access to more exclusive offers from time to time as well. To get back to the OzB Perks screen after enrolling, you can click back on the link in this post, or head to Account > My Partnerships in the app.
$2 Bonus Cashback Challenge Terms:
- This challenge entitles you to $2 bonus cashback when you spend $20 or more (in one or across multiple transactions) at the ShopBack Super Store between 12.00pm and 11.59pm AEST on 20th May 2021.
- Only purchases made after you 'Start' this challenge will qualify for the bonus cashback.
- Limited to one bonus per customer.
- Available while redemptions last.
- The $2 bonus cashback is in addition to the regular cashback you'll receive for spending at least $20 at the ShopBack Super Store.
- The $2 bonus will be added to your account once your regular cashback turns Confirmed (within 2 weeks of purchase).
- Cashback will be forfeited if any fraudulent activities are detected, or if your order is voided.
- ShopBack reserves the right to amend or withdraw the terms and conditions, and terminate the offer at any time without prior notice.
- ShopBack reserves the right to invalidate any order that does not comply with the terms and conditions.
Any questions or issues? Send an email to [email protected] and we'll help sort it out.