What you'll learn
- Learn & Master Programming Fundamentals, Coding Algorithms and Computer Science Concepts.
- Go from Beginner to Expert in Python with hands-on approach.
- Do exercises on all fundamental topics of Python with 17 Quizzes and 170 Coding Exercises.
- Build 5 Real-World Project with Python and do 5 Assignments related to these projects.
- Take 2 Exams on Python; Midterm and Final Exam with 20 questions each.
- Learn Python Modules and Packages and how to use them.
- Build Python applications with Anaconda and PyCharm and master them.
- Build a GUI application with tkinter.
- Learn all Python you need for Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Science and Application Development.
- Gain solid and profound Python Programming skills needed for a Python career.
- Python Hands-On Course, will cover Python from Beginner to Expert level.
- We will start from absolute zero, ‘Hello World!’, and end up with OOP (Object Oriented Programming).
- This course is an in-depth Python introduction with 46 hours duration, including both the theory and practice.
- In each topic, we will cover all the Theoretical Details with example coding.
Tests (42 Questions):
- We will have Test Questions at the end of sub-topics.
Coding Exercises (170 Questions):
- We will have Coding Exercise (Quiz) with 10 Questions.
- You will try to solve these questions by your own, then we will solve them together.
- We will have 5 Projects during the course.
- These are Real-World Projects and you will see how Python concepts are being applied on real world problems.
- After each project, you will have an Assignment.
- These assignments will let you build the project from scratch by your own.
- During the course, we will have 2 Assignments: Midterm and Final Exam.
These are multiple choice exams with 20 Questions each and a limited duration.
You will be able to test your Python level via these pleasant exams.
All the Documents and Coding:
- You will get all the documents and coding files we cover during our course.
- These files will give you an in-depth resource for future use.
- Please feel free to ask me any question during the course or after the course.
- As you may see, this course was prepared with serious and meticulous effort.
- Join us, if you want to learn & master Python by doing and real coding.