• expired

[PC] 3DMark Advanced Edition 85% off: A$6.44 @ Steam Store

450

3DMark is for gamers, overclockers and system builders who want to get more out of their hardware. With its wide range of benchmark tests, 3DMark has everything you need to test your PC's performance.
RECENT REVIEWS: Very Positive (211)
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (2,516)
DEVELOPER: UL
PUBLISHER: UL
Includes 11 items: 3DMark, 3DMark API Overhead feature test, 3DMark Cloud Gate benchmark, 3DMark Fire Strike benchmarks, 3DMark Ice Storm benchmarks, 3DMark Night Raid benchmark, 3DMark PCI Express feature test, 3DMark Port Royal upgrade, 3DMark Sky Diver benchmark, 3DMark Time Spy upgrade, VRMark Preview
Please note that this is not a game, If you are not familiar with the product I recommend you to download the Demo first before purchasing.

Related Stores

Steam
Steam

closed Comments

  • +2 votes

    Oh, this brings back many memories

    • +6 votes

      Like when it was free :P

      • +2 votes

        There is still a free version/demo.

        Fairly sure even going going back to 3D mark 2000 there was a paid edition.

  • +1 vote
  •  

    Nice! Purchased :) Thanks OP

  •  

    WORST! GAME! EVER! ;-) ;-) ;-)

    (Yes I saw your comment OP. Still couldn't resist the joke).

  • -2 votes

    No point at all.

    Literally everyone just use Time Spy to benchmark, which is free

    • +2 votes

      In addition to this, use cinebench for cpu testing, superposition benchmark trial for gpu benchmark, and furmark for gpu stress testing. Thats all you need being a cheapskate and its all free

      •  

        It is not about money tho, I wont be bothered to get if even if this deal is 100% free.

        Because what are going to do with the result? 99% of the internet use only Time Spy, the other 1% use Time Spy and Firestrike. Both are free.

        •  

          I paid $5 from another website to unlock it and it was worth it just for the "Skip" demo part as it speeds up the process of testing it.

          Stress test is also good if you just overclocked and need to check thermal limits, etc

    • +3 votes

      ? But time spy is literally part of 3dmark, you can get it for free, but whats wrong with paying and supporting the developers? It's not a nessary purchase, but it is a deal for sure.

  •  

    PCMark is also on sale for $6.44

  •  

    This and Mad Onion were life 20 years ago.

    I was in the top 10 for a week or so.

  • +1 vote

    LMAO, paying for a benchmark for private use.
    No thanks.

  •  

    Wanted this cheaply last month but Steam was too expensive so I bought it for $4.55 from this deal that is still running.

  •  

    I've spent ~$5 probably dozens of times over the years on games in my steam library that I have not, and probably never will download let alone open.

    Happy to spend $5 to skip the demo, loop benches and access some more settings for something that gets slightly more regular use and will keep getting updates for years (hopefully).