Hi OZB communitiy, I need some advice what to do next , as the seller PCCG clearly said they will not do anything further.
long story short,
- I purchased AMD 5950x and a power supply from PCCG, on 7th July, choose Startrack EXPRESS delivery
- On 13th July, Startrack tracking showing "Delivered" , at 11:59AM . But no one was at home as my wife and I both at work place
- When I arrived home at 5:30PM, I cannot find the parcel anywhere so I raised missing parcel case with Startrack and PCCG
- Startrack did not response to my case, but they gave PCCG a parcel delivery signature , which is clearly fake and not mine
- Startrack then gave PCCG below story : "Depot advised - The driver states when he went to deliver the parcel a middle aged (approx. 40 yo) Asian male pulled up in the driveway in a White 4WD (said they think it was a Landcruiser). This male told the driver to leave the parcel at the front door. The driver does not remember the exact name they got for the signature but did mention the name. This Asian man then walked towards the back of the house and not the front door. Driver states the male was wearing a hoodie and trousers at the time."
PCCG consider parcel delivered, then start blaming my house is not secure and ask me to file a police report
"PCCG is not responsible for the missing parcel, we have previously had this scenario tested in court, the recipient lost and also had to pay our costs.
The goods were delivered successfully to someone at the address who gave the correct name despite not seeing the parcel yet. If there wasn’t going to be anyone home to accept the delivery during business hours and the property is not secure then you should have elected to have it delivered to your or your wife’s workplace, or use a Parcel Locker for example. "
I did not believe the story that was given by Startrack and PCCG , but I file a police report anyway and waiting for response.
what should I do from here? PCCG is blaming me as victim and will not do anything further. Startrack did not even bother to reply to my case(I called everyday, was told to wait for call back), only response to seller
Note for Anyone who is consider buying anything from PCCG, please be aware, if your parcel is missing , they will not care and they seems very confident they will beat you in court :)
Updated 8:17PM, final reply from PCCG and I guess I am blocked by PCCG for not receiving my order:
I never said it was a VCAT case, there are courts in every state of Australia.
There is no further action we can take with the courier and no resolution we can offer you. You having evidence of being at work still doesn’t address whether someone else you knew or who lives at the property accepted the parcel.
Feel free to lodge a complaint with VCAT if you would like, but if you have already lodged a charge back with your credit card company then the funds will be reimbursed to you and there will not be any loss for you to recover which would make it difficult to bring action against us. We have done nothing wrong here and it is genuinely a shame you cannot understand that fact.
Any further emails will not be responded to. You will need to shop elsewhere in the future.