We are back with another OzBargain worthy deal; 30% off Micro:bit V2, one of the most popular development boards to learn how to code and work with electronics.
This offer is for a very limited time - we ended up with a bit more stock than we expected. Enjoy!
In the box:
- 1x micro:bit v2
- 1x Micro USB cable
- 1x AAA battery holder
- 2x AAA batteries
What can you do with it? A LOT! Here are two resources that will help ignite creative projects with micro:bit:
This is hands down, our favorite beginner+intermediate board for electronics and coding. It is jammed packed with sensors and hardware such as:
- 64 MHz Arm Cortex-M4 with FPU
- 512KB Flash
- 128KB RAM
- 5x5 Red LED Array
- Two Programmable Buttons, one touch sensitive logo
- MEMS microphone and LED indicator
- Onboard Light, Compass, Accelerometer, Temp Sensors and Speaker
- 2.4 Ghz Micro:bit Radio/BLE 5.0 Smart Antenna
- 25-pin Edge Connector
- 4 dedicated GPIO, PWM, i2c, SPI, and ext. power
- Three Digital/Analog Input/Output Rings
- Two Power Rings —- 3V and GND
- Dedcated I2C bus for peripherals
- MicroUSB Connector (5V)
- JST-PH Battery Connector (Not JST-XH) (3V)
- Power/reset Button with Status LED
- 200 mA available for accessories
- Program with C++, MakeCode, Python, Scratch
And yeah, the latest edition of the Micro:bit (this deal) really does support Python.
No extra accessories are needed - which is why this is called the "Go" kit.