New Twisted Flare Port
The flared, twisting shape diffuses the vortex of air generated around the edge of the port, creating a smooth flow of air reducing extraneous noise
Yamaha Active Servo Technology II combines negative-impedance & constant-current principles to drive the speaker cone with tighter control.
Round shape of the front surface, panels on both sides to create an accent, and a neat appearance match a wide range of speaker systems.
High Efficiency Amplifier
The system control terminal can be linked to the amplifier power to automatically turn the power on and off. There is also an Auto Standby Function.
- New Twisted Flare Port contributes to clear and tight bass; Provides accurate low frequency reproduction
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II) for more stable and accurate low range response, not to mention higher sound quality
- 20 cm (8 inch) cone subwoofer
- Dynamic Power: 100 W (5 ohms) and Output Power, 50 W (100 Hz, 5 ohms, 10 percent THD)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 291 x 292 x 341 mm