Save the offer to your eligible Card and make 3 payments, each for $10 or more, using an Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay mobile wallet at any American Express accepting business by 31/12/2021, to receive a $20 credit. Limited to the first 40,000 Cards to save the offer. Exclusions apply.
- Offer valid for payments made via a mobile wallet to any business that accepts American Express. Payments can be made via Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay and can be made in-person, in-app or online.
- Prior to making payments with a mobile wallet you must first add your Card using a compatible device.
- All 3 payments must be charged to your Card by 31/12/2021 to be eligible for a $20 credit. If a business does not charge your Card by this date (e.g. due to a delay in dispatching your goods), you may not be eligible for the credit.
- If you spend in a currency other than Australian Dollars, a Currency Conversion Fee applies and this fee is not valid for the offer. For more information regarding charges made in foreign currencies refer to your Card Member Agreement.
- Offer is limited to one credit per Card to which the offer is saved and only spend on this Card counts towards the Offer.
- Excludes transactions where you do not spend directly with Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay. Any transactions made with your physical Card (including, but not limited to, tapping or inserting your Card) are not valid for the offer.
- Additional Cards are not eligible for this offer.
- Credit is not redeemable for cash or other payment form.
- Credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 business days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from the offer end date.
- Credit will not be applied to your Card Account if your Card has been suspended or cancelled.
- Credit may be reversed if your qualifying purchase is refunded or cancelled.
- Full Offer Terms available here.