It appears that these speakers are on clearance/reduced price, but no real indication on the website. Previous reviews were favourable comparing them at $100 to speakers at $300. What appears to be the newer version PULSE69-V0, is going for $109.99.
Have purchased and used, they seem to be quite good for the money. They do benefit from a separate amplifier but will work well with a head unit as well. Only major complaint is the included speaker grill will make contact with the tweeter. The grill can be bent somewhat if needed, or you might not be using the grill due to placement in a door.
- 6'' x 9"(150mm x 222mm) 2-way Coaxial speaker
- 300 Watt Peak Power output - 100 Watts RMS
- Frequency Response: 45HZ - 20KHZ
- Sensitivity 90dB
- Mounting Diameter 5.7'' x 8.7" (149mm x 222mm) Mounting Depth 3.1'' (78MM)
- Impedance : 4 OHMS
- Spade Terminal allows easy connection of speaker Cable
- PEI Tweeter - PEI dome tweeters deliver extended high frequency response.
- Steel Mesh Grill - Steel mesh grill provides protection for the woofer cone.
- IMPP Woofer Cone - Rigid injection moulded polypropylene (IMPP) woofer cone delivers smooth, low bass and great vocal reproduction.
Not available in store, but C&C is doable, and was at my local store within 2 days.
Use coupon MYGARAGE for pricing ($52.99 - $10).