• expired

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 $197.10, Ryzen 5 5600 $256.50, Ryzen 5 5600G $260.10, Ryzen 7 5700X $386.10 + Del + Surcharge @Shopping Express


Yet another 10% off site wide at Shopping Express. Shipping varies by location, e.g. Sydney metro area costs $9.90. Some payment method may add 1% surcharge. Here are some AMD Ryzen CPU deals…

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 4.2GHz 6 Cores 12 Threads AM4 CPU

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 4.4GHz 6 Cores 12 Threads AM4 CPU

AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 4.4GHz 6 Cores 12 Threads AM4 CPU

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 4.6GHz 8 Cores 16 Threads AM4 CPU Out of Stock

Related Stores

Shopping Express
Shopping Express

closed Comments

  • +1

    Love the gradual price drop on the 5600g….almost at the $250 delivered price where it should be. Just need to wait a little bit more for my new build 2 years in the making lol.

    • +2

      5600g was enticing but too expensive. now Intel's offerings seem better, so temped to do a 12100f build but also want to see how good next gen is lol

      • +1

        I'm in it purely for the iGPU…..

        • if you had no GPU it was good option

  • I'm using the 5700X in my PC right now from the last time it went on sale for $386.10 from them.

  • -1

    5500 an excellent gaming CPU for it's price, essentially AMD's version of 11400F

    • -1

      Worse gaming performance than a 12100/12100F but costs more (even with the 5500 on sale). Not really sure where you're coming from with that statement.

      If gaming is all you're interested in, the Core i3-12100 is the better buy with a much more modern platform — the 5500 is limited to the PCIe 3.0 interface.

    • What? The 5500 is basically a Ryzen 5 3600 without PCIe 4.0. It's a fair bit worse than the 11400f and only have PCIe 3.0 means it likely won't work well with the next generation of GPUs, which makes it a terrible gaming GPU.

    • Spending the extra $50 on the 5600 in this case is well worth it over the 5500 IMO, even before talking about Intel.

  • Which cheap motherboard can I pair with these CPUs and know that it's going to work?

  • Got the 5900 from the last deal, is there still a way to get Windows 10 free? Or has that promo free upgrade expired?

    • +2

      Download Microsoft Activation Scripts from github if you want to go down the high seas

      • +1

        Might be easier if I look for an old laptop with Windows 7 on it

  • Damn, the price of the 5900X increased

  • YMMV, but I ordered 3 items from PLE today (including a 5600G), and the total inc shipping was only $2 more compared to SE.

  • +1

    Phew, 5700X comes out to just over the $400 mark for me so I am saved for another day from the upgrade I absolutely don't need but definitely want lol.

    • Same ;/
      I'm on 3600x

  • +2

    Doesn't look so great after delivery and surcharge. Ryzen 5 5600 is $256 going in the cart and came out $274+ on the other end. :(
    Back to the wait.

  • Thanks OP! Just picked up a 5700X and a few CM pwm/argb hubs :)
    Shame the mobo's don't work out as cheap as i hoped so didn't get one. The postage is definitely the killer however. Still happy with what i got though.

  • Dam I passed on the last SE deal as the feedback was not great on their after sales, never had to use after sales on components before but also dont want these guys to be the first time.

    Want to upgrade from my older 8700K and use that as a build for my son so will be reusing my 2080TI for new build, can I ask 2 questions for people more up to date with the new tech and new releases due.
    Is this a bad time to look at upgrading as I believe new GPU's are due later in the year and was wondering if its worth waiting to see the changes and what comes out?
    If now is ok then looking at picking up a 12600k/kf, can anyone recommend a decent mboard from their website?

    Thanks for the help!

    • +1

      IMO now or over the next month is a good time to upgrade. Due to the price of DDR5 ram, i don't see the value in waiting. The new GPU's that are supposed to be released later this year are said to need a new type of PSU as well. If you're not willing to spend big when new stuff comes out, i'd upgrade now since prices are falling on mobo, cpu, ram, gpu (debatable lol).
      If you're a serious developer or such, and can justify the spending extra $$, then wait.

      • Legend thanks @teddiebear
        I had the feeling that DD5 wasn't worth the hassle at the moment from allot of feedback on here, so appreciate your opinion & help.

        • Any time :-)
          I'm currently building a new gaming rig using the discounts on multiple websites and price reductions. I just can't justify the cost of DDR5 nor PCI-E 5 since the only thing that can saturate those lanes is a storage M.2 nvme drive. GPU's can't even saturate PCI-E 4. Use the next month or 2 to grab price reductions/specials and build top tier this gen.

Login or Join to leave a comment