Spotted this when logged into Velocity under the My Offers tab.
It's similar to the previous deal, but with some extra perks?.
- $0 annual fee in the first year
- 60,000 Velocity Points when you spend $3,000 on eligible purchases within 90 days from approval.
- Luxury Escapes – Enjoy 10% off (up to $250) Limited Time Lux Exclusive hotel offers until 1 March 2023
- Cashback on Deliveroo - Enjoy $10 cashback on one Deliveroo order of $25 or more every month until 31 December 2022
- Complimentary mobile phone insurance - Enjoy monthly cover on your eligible mobile phone for Accidental Damage or Theft when you pay your Monthly Mobile Plan bill with your Citi Rewards credit card
It's rare to see Velocity Points card deal, so I consider this a nice win.
PS there's another feature (Citi PayAll) that sounds interesting, but I'm not familiar with it. Anyone care to comment?
With Citi PayAll, you can pay for your rent, taxes, education fees, property management fees, childcare, miscellaneous bills and more using your Citi Credit Card. For all Citi PayAll payments set up between 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2022, the Citi PayAll fee will be reduced to 0%. You can turn payments into rewards by earning uncapped Citi reward Points on your everyday spend.