Had been looking out for both the new version which usually comes out around this time of year, and any possible deals for this.
On a whim thought I'd check Amazon USA and they've got not only the new version out, but you can get both the Elements programs for just under what it costs to buy either of them alone in Australia.
Unlike the full version of Photoshop and Premiere, these aren't subscription products and are one off payments. You can install each on up to two computers.
These are available as a digital download. It says it's only available to US customers, but I have an Amazon US account separate from my Australian one in which I have the address of a friend who lives over there as the delivery address (although the payment card I use has my Australian address as the billing address which it didn't complain about), so you might need to have a separate account from your Australian one for this to definitely work.
I also wasn't charged Australian GST or US Sales Tax - whether or not that's because it's a digital product so sales tax doesn't apply, or because the address I have on file for my friend is a Montana address (no sales tax in Montana, so pick an address there if you need one, Missoula is a lovely place) I'm not sure.
I just purchased before and have been able to convert the Activation Key from Amazon into Adobe Serial Numbers, add them to my Adobe account and install and activate them OK despite being an ocean away from the US.
Note that these are OS specific, so you need to make sure you pick the correct version based on if you want to install on a Mac or a PC!
- Bundle for PC: See deal link
- Photoshop Elements 2024 only for PC: https://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Photoshop-Elements-Software-Dow…
- Premiere Elements 2024 only for PC: https://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Premiere-Elements-Software-Down…
- Bundle for Mac: https://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Photoshop-Elements-Premiere-Sof…
- Photoshop Elements 2024 only for Mac: https://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Photoshop-Elements-Software-Dow…
- Premiere Elements 2024 only for Mac: https://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Premiere-Elements-Software-Down…
To purchase and activate (the process of which seems to be the cause of the negative reviews on it!)
- Log in with or create a US Amazon account.
- Add the item to cart from the links above and checkout.
- It took less than five minutes for me, but either check your email for an email from Amazon with the Activation Key in it (this will be separate to the order confirmation), or on Amazon.com go to Your Orders, find the order with the purchase on it, and click Go to your Software Library.
- Copy the Activation Key (should be six groups of four alphanumeric characters) and go to https://adobe.com/go/getserial
- Create an Adobe Account or sign in with an existing one.
- Paste the Activation Key into the fields onscreen (dashes are removed automatically) and click Redeem.
- You will have your serial number(s) displayed along with Download links. Save the serial number(s) and download the installer(s).
- Run the installers to download and install the program.
- Upon completion, open the Editor and follow the onscreen steps to activate each product using your serial numbers obtained above.
Optional, but recommended (and isn't done automatically for some reason?)
- Open a new tab and go to https://account.adobe.com/products
- Copy and paste the serial number in the Serial number box (remove any spaces or dashes) and click Register.
- Repeat for the second key if you have it.
- The product(s) are now saved into your account, and you can now access them again in the future.
- In Adobe Photoshop Elements, go into the Editor Workspace, click Help > Install Adobe Camera Raw (if you will be editing Raw photos).