furiousgeorge » user profile
|Last Seen||Online Now|
Agree. Never been targeted either .
furiousgeorge replied to YogaPants on Sorbent Toilet Tissue White 10 Pack $3.50 (Was $7) @ Woolworths
Haha +1 for “poo tickets”.
My local chicken treat does 2 x chicken roll and chips for $10 everyday.
That’s a terrible deal.
furiousgeorge commented on Free $6 Movie Rental Voucher from Shipster to Use @ Muvinow [Shipster Required]
Deliveroo code if wanted .PM away.
furiousgeorge replied to Bellpop on Fantastic Beasts - A Book of 20 Postcards to Colour $2 (RRP $19.99) +Shipping ($6.95 Metro) @ Smooth Sales
Fanatastic breasts and where to find them.
furiousgeorge replied to Scab on Citizen 42.5mm Eco-Drive Chrono CA0650-82F, Sapphire & Super Titanium $299.00 Shipped @ Starbuy
Bargains have prices.
furiousgeorge commented on CamelBak Quick Stow Insulated 500ml Soft Flask $29.95 (RRP: $49.95) + Shipping @ CamelBak
It’s $10 shipping to WA , so it’s $10 cheaper overall. Meh.
furiousgeorge replied to Musabbir99 on Free $10 Domino's Voucher via GiftPay for Doing a Quick Video Survey
Did you even read the comments above you?
furiousgeorge replied to BargainBobcat on Atari Classics Vol. 1 / Vol. 2 (PS4 / XBOX ONE) - $9 Each at EB Games
No Bezerk? No deal. :)
I had a double ended game with spikes peak and ghost manor on it. Great games at the time.
furiousgeorge replied to markwen on 13hr Sale Shoes From $13 + $10 Shipping or Free Shipping Min Order $60 @ Shoes for Feets
furiousgeorge commented on Men’s ISC Collingwood Magpies Warm up Hoodie Reduced to $19.95 [RRP $49.95] C&C WA or $15 Shipping @Jim Kidd Sports
90% of Collingwood supporters have had sex in the shower. The other 10% haven’t been to jail.
Good for pullin hammys.
They look like the beanies my local bottlo hands out for free.
furiousgeorge replied to mattythecapybara on 5L Pure Isopropyl Alcohol $19.95 (Was $24.95) Delivered or 3x Bottles for $49.36 With 10% Coupon @ Nayld eBay
[@YogaPants](/comment/6122978/redir): Pay that.
furiousgeorge replied to cheaponos on McDonald's Buy One Grand Big Mac, Get One Big Mac Free @ McDonald's App
[@WatchNerd](/comment/6099884/redir): that thing looks BETTER.
furiousgeorge replied to WatchNerd on McDonald's Buy One Grand Big Mac, Get One Big Mac Free @ McDonald's App
Thanks for letting us know.
furiousgeorge replied to ManWithTwoCats on LEGO Star Wars UCS Millennium Falcon 75192 $1104.99 @ Metro Hobbies on eBay (eBay Plus Members)
No problems with LEGO investing. Problem is investing in the wrong sets. Like this.
furiousgeorge commented on Laphroaig Quarter Cask Single Malt Scotch Whisky 700ml $71.99 Plus Delivery @ nickswinemerchants eBay
$22 delivery Perth.
furiousgeorge replied to jv on Hobart to Amsterdam from $1020 Return on Etihad in November @ Flight Scout
That’s a gong , not a bong you nong.
furiousgeorge replied to nurries on Kingston SSD Sale: | 120GB $47 | 240GB $74 | 480GB $128 | Delivered @ Futu eBay
Only gushing comments allowed.
furiousgeorge commented on Hobart to Amsterdam from $1020 Return on Etihad in November @ Flight Scout
It’s not even in the movie.
Don’t blow a gasket champ. Not sure why you even clicked on the deal.
Being ignorant of something, does not make it rubbish.
furiousgeorge commented on Blueskysea B1W Wi-Fi Mini Dash Cam Car Camera $55.99 Delivered from Baiklov Amazon AU
I know zilch about dashcams and don’t really want one , but +1 for a nicely laid out post. :)