Charmoffensive » user profile

Member Since 06/05/2020
Last Seen Hidden
Badges 1

Recent Activities

While true, you can be fined for driving too low below the limit. There is a reasonable expectation to drive close to the limit, provided…
26/05/2024 - 21:23
I've heard the Hisense ones have a lot of bleed and worse colour replication comparatively. It's had to get accurate info, as the hinse…
17/05/2024 - 00:18
The c845 took the top spot for affordable TVs in last year. None of the comparative Hisense or Samsung's could touch it, bang for buck. I'm…
16/05/2024 - 23:46
The fact that you think microwaving them is acceptable tells me I shouldn't trust anything you say about the taste or quality.
16/05/2024 - 21:33
Sounds like it's a software glitch, given it should have 1500nits higher brightness and 4 times the dimming zones. Hopefully a ota update…
11/05/2024 - 19:39
Apparently the 855 is a significant upgrade, with 4 times the dimming zones and far higher peak brightness. I'll be interested when the…
11/05/2024 - 01:01
Yep, there aren't any more 75" 845's in stock. I also came a bit late to the party, but I'm looking forward to the black friday sales for…
11/05/2024 - 00:31
Come play my game. Expensive, ibuprofen, you're the victim!
10/05/2024 - 01:31
Not a great deal? despite the fact that Bing Lee probably only had like 5-10 of those TV's in stock. Yeah, the best deal is the one you can…
06/05/2024 - 00:02
That article is highly misleading, possibly due to the biases of the writer or maybe they just didn't properly investigate the studies they…
08/04/2024 - 16:58
You're dragging air into your lungs right now and if you go outside near a road, you're dragging exhaust fumes in there too. Vaping isn't…
08/04/2024 - 16:52
More like 2 lunches sorted
26/03/2024 - 14:05
> People trying to take that away from her most likely have a problem with successful women, period. Stretching much? I think most people…
16/03/2024 - 17:15
> OK, so what agreed definition of cultural phenomenon are you using? The one I've talked about in the last 3 posts I've made: Has their…
15/03/2024 - 12:24
>Maybe there is more than one way to be a cultural phenomenon? Sure, OP offered an alternative. If you're not making groundbreaking music,…
14/03/2024 - 12:12
>Clearly, by any objective measure, she is an incredibly successful pop artist. No argument from me here. She is objectively the most…
08/03/2024 - 11:24
>Do you think The Beatles influenced the musical zeitgeist? Are you asking this facetiously? I suggest you read a bit about the Beatles.…
08/03/2024 - 11:17
Stop with the strawman arguments, I can only take so many in one post! > I think it's a simple case of people who can't understand why…
07/03/2024 - 21:38
Beanie babies were not stand out products in looks, features or materials, yet they were still incredibly popular. I'm not saying OP is…
07/03/2024 - 14:16
> You can't really say that with a straight face, and then count the money Taylor has made on this tour. Beanie babies made a squillion…
07/03/2024 - 02:22
> What impact does this actually have on people who are being discriminated against? If being racist has social consequences, people will…
05/03/2024 - 23:39
> However, linking a news article from five years ago on an online forum is not "tackling casual racism", it's just trying to make yourself…
05/03/2024 - 16:35
Real change involves making it clear to society that knob heads saying stupid shit isn't tolerated. That's the foundation that needs to…
04/03/2024 - 22:13
Every single one of your points uses the same argument: "I didn't draw a pig, I just drew an outline over and over again that is pig…
22/02/2024 - 23:15
Look, I think people are being kinda rude to you and blowing you off because you're espousing someone who is a vaccine sceptic, but I'm…
19/02/2024 - 00:57
Correct, and just as qualified to weigh in on vaccines as one, too.
19/02/2024 - 00:23
Education practices in nursing.
16/02/2024 - 12:29
Muncan was in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me.
17/01/2024 - 22:08
Loading...