richox » user profile

Member Since 18/07/2012
Last Seen 22/02/2024
Badges 1 2
Location Perth

Recent Activities

SPF50 only blocks 98% of UV, so the description is erroneous.
13/02/2023 - 14:12
what a terrible product. Only 20% plant based, the remainder 80% being hydrocarbon based. And the price is equivalent to 100% plant based…
05/06/2022 - 21:56
you might notice that diesel fuel pump nozzles have a specific lift to unlock feature and they also dont fit into a regular unleaded petrol…
27/04/2022 - 14:24
terrible deal in this case, then!
23/03/2022 - 10:06
It's not far off. Click on the price history link just there below the deal text
04/03/2022 - 19:46
Does it matter how moist the bush is before you get into it?
24/12/2021 - 13:05
Each Falcon launch produces around the same C02 as around 75 cars use per annum. Thats the kerosene burn. Methane is possibly the fuel for…
28/11/2021 - 12:35
Any info on when this ends? I dont have 5k of crypto free right now but might have in a couple weeks.
25/11/2021 - 17:52
Be glad you don't need to use the benefits of your health insurance
23/11/2021 - 16:13
I've just signed up to Celsuis, but the identity verification is taking awhile. Been over an hour thus far. Anyone else having this issue?…
17/11/2021 - 12:26
Anyone who has an aeropress, a great alternative is the Puck Puck
09/11/2021 - 17:51
my understanding is that you have to use copper for in-slab or concrete wall chased applications still? walk through any plumbers supply…
23/10/2021 - 15:47
Sweet got another S2721DGF . they'll look nice paired up on the desk
22/10/2021 - 10:01
Applied on the 29th Sept, approved via e-mail on the 4th October, money in account on the 8th October Very cool.
10/10/2021 - 12:45
it's a loyalty bonus. you were disloyal, and now you are being punished for this disloyalty.
29/09/2021 - 17:21
from the e-mail when I applied: "The electricity bill is not required to be addressed to the borrower (for example, it can be in the name…
29/09/2021 - 16:49
This is a welcome surprise. I happen to meet the criteria perfectly. Very nice, what a great find!
29/09/2021 - 16:34
thanks appreciate the response! looks like too hard for me right now.
08/09/2021 - 12:46
thanks appreciate the response! looks like too hard for me right now.
08/09/2021 - 12:46
I am an AIA insurance user, but never looked into the Points thing. anyone with experience care to share if the points are useful in any…
08/09/2021 - 09:57
Pretty average reviews tho
17/06/2021 - 13:55
Looks great, purchased. All the wins I've gotten through these guys on previous deals have been great, especially considering the price.
08/06/2021 - 14:50
Work well. as good as other products. Need a longer pre-heat period though to ensure even heating and because you want to slow heat em a…
04/05/2021 - 12:43
I've got both. Indistingushible quality. Its plastic and silicone, not exactly super-materials.
04/05/2021 - 12:40
It's utilising triaxial (ie 3 dimensional) strain gauging and calculation to determine power. The earliest crank arms used single strain…
04/05/2021 - 12:37
this is a way better deal and what i bought:
04/05/2021 - 09:41