60k a year or less, What Do You Go without?
Last edited 19/08/2015 - 12:55
As a high income earner, I consider my lifestyle average but I'd like to get the point of view of people that might think what I have isn't average but actually a little lavish. what do you go without?
To start, maybe a list of my standard costs of living
- refresh wardrobe once a year average spend $3k
- average $20 a day on lunch, work days
- cleaner once every 3-4 weeks
- new iPhone every year
- new laptop every couple years
- one major technology buy a year (Apple Watch this year)
- a couple domestic trips per year
- ultimate fuel for my car, I don't know why, just feels better
- 2 meals out both Saturday Sunday, every weekend
- $4 coffee a day sometimes 2
Feel free to ask questions.. I want to find - are lower income earners actually very good with the money they earn? Do they go into debt? what can we learn from each other
128I have everything I want
28I want a fancy car and a big house
68I can afford my mortgage and I'm fine
217I can't save enough for a house
24I still haven't got a car
17What's a smart phone?